Joseph R Mendelson
Affiliation: Zoo Atlanta
- A review of the biology and literature of the Gulf Coast Toad (Incilius nebulifer), native to Mexico and the United StatesJoseph R Iii Mendelson
Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, 30312, USA School of Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 30332, USA Email
Zootaxa 3974:517-37. 2015..nebulifer, to help researchers identify published works pertaining to I. nebulfer rather than I. valliceps, with which it formerly was considered to be conspecific. ..
- Biodiversity. Confronting amphibian declines and extinctionsJoseph R Mendelson
Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, USA
Science 313:48. 2006
- Factors associated with the catastrophic decline of a cloudforest frog fauna in GuatemalaJ R Mendelson
Department of Herpetology, Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, USA
Rev Biol Trop 52:991-1000. 2004..The local habitat has been severely altered by recent establishment of large-scale leatherleaf fern production. Analysis of water chemistry at our study site suggested increased nitrogenation associated with the leatherleaf industry...
- The challenge of conserving amphibian megadiversity in MadagascarFranco Andreone
Museo Regionale di Scienze Naturali di Torino, Torino, Italy
PLoS Biol 6:e118. 2008
- Riding the wave: reconciling the roles of disease and climate change in amphibian declinesKaren R Lips
Department of Zoology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, United States of America
PLoS Biol 6:e72. 2008....