Affiliation: Yale University
- Assessing personality traits of individuals with mental retardationEdward Zigler
Department of Psychology, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Am J Ment Retard 107:181-93. 2002..Reliability was examined through split-half and test-retest analyses. All psychometric indices were within acceptable levels, resulting in an instrument with potential applications in research, education, and clinical settings...
- Head Start's National Reporting System: a work in progressEdward Zigler
Yale Center in Child Development and Social Policy, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Pediatrics 114:858-9. 2004
- From research to policy and practice: the School of the 21st CenturyEdward Zigler
Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06511 2187, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 77:175-81. 2007..The authors' work with the School of the 21st Century shows that schools can provide high-quality, developmentally appropriate care and that these programs benefit later school performance...
- The Parents as Teachers program and school success: a replication and extensionEdward Zigler
Zigler Center in Child Development and Social Policy, Yale University, 310 Prospect St, New Haven, CT 06511 2187, USA
J Prim Prev 29:103-20. 2008....
- Mental health disorders among individuals with mental retardation: challenges to accurate prevalence estimatesBonnie D Kerker
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Public Health Rep 119:409-17. 2004....
- Vision and oral health needs of individuals with intellectual disabilityPamela L Owens
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 12:28-40. 2006....