Genomes and Genes
Hugh S Taylor
Affiliation: Yale University
- Taylor H. Endocrine disruptors affect developmental programming of HOX gene expression. Fertil Steril. 2008;89:e57-8 pubmed publisher..Diethylstilbestrol and several environmental xenoestrogens disrupt the development of the female reproductive tract by altering HOX gene expression, leading to structural and functional defects. ..
- Taylor H, Arici A, Olive D, Igarashi P. HOXA10 is expressed in response to sex steroids at the time of implantation in the human endometrium. J Clin Invest. 1998;101:1379-84 pubmed..HOXA10 may have an important function in regulating endometrial development during the menstrual cycle and in establishing conditions necessary for implantation in the human. ..
- Cho S, Mutlu L, Zhou Y, Taylor H. Aromatase inhibitor regulates let-7 expression and let-7f-induced cell migration in endometrial cells from women with endometriosis. Fertil Steril. 2016;106:673-80 pubmed publisher..Modulation of microRNAs involved in the pathogenesis of endometriosis may have therapeutic potential for endometriosis. ..
- Taylor H, Vanden Heuvel G, Igarashi P. A conserved Hox axis in the mouse and human female reproductive system: late establishment and persistent adult expression of the Hoxa cluster genes. Biol Reprod. 1997;57:1338-45 pubmed..The late establishment of a Hox axis and persistent expression of Hox genes in the adult may play an important role in preserving this plasticity...
- Jorgensen E, Alderman M, Taylor H. Preferential epigenetic programming of estrogen response after in utero xenoestrogen (bisphenol-A) exposure. FASEB J. 2016;30:3194-201 pubmed publisher..Jorgensen, E. M., Alderman, M. H., III, Taylor, H. S. Preferential epigenetic programming of estrogen response after in utero xenoestrogen (bisphenol-A) exposure. ..
- Pluchino N, Taylor H. Endometriosis and Stem Cell Trafficking. Reprod Sci. 2016;23:1616-1619 pubmed..Stem cell trafficking is a central feature of endometriosis. Understanding molecular mechanisms regulating cell mobility and engraftment in endometriosis may reveal new targets for treatment. ..