P Z Tan
Affiliation: Yale University
- Characterization of radioactive metabolites of 5-HT2A receptor PET ligand [18F]altanserin in human and rodentP Z Tan
Yale University School of Medicine, Yale VA Pet Center, West Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Nucl Med Biol 26:601-8. 1999..We conclude from these studies that the radiometabolites of [18F]altanserin from N-dealkylation and ketone reduction should not interfere with specific receptor quantification in an equilibrium paradigm...
- Equilibrium modeling of 5-HT(2A) receptors with [18F]deuteroaltanserin and PET: feasibility of a constant infusion paradigmC H van Dyck
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Nucl Med Biol 27:715-22. 2000..These results demonstrate feasibility of equilibrium imaging with [(18)F]deuteroaltanserin and suggest that it may be superior to [(18)F]altanserin as a PET radioligand...
- A complete remote-control system for reliable preparation of [18F]altanserinP Z Tan
VA PET Center, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Appl Radiat Isot 50:923-7. 1999..The preparation took 114 min with 23% yield and high quality...
- Comparison of [(18)F]altanserin and [(18)F]deuteroaltanserin for PET imaging of serotonin(2A) receptors in baboon brain: pharmacological studiesJ K Staley
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine and VA Connecticut Healthcare System, 06516, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Nucl Med Biol 28:271-9. 2001..These findings suggest that [(18)F]deuteroaltanserin is essentially equivalent to [(18)F]altanserin for 5-HT(2A) receptor imaging in the baboon...
- Quantitation of benzodiazepine receptor binding with PET [11C]iomazenil and SPECT [123I]iomazenil: preliminary results of a direct comparison in healthy human subjectsJ D Bremner
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Psychiatry Res 91:79-91. 1999..These preliminary findings indicate that PET and SPECT provide comparable results in quantitation of neuroreceptor binding in the human brain...