Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Yale University
- Park E, Grabińska K, Guan Z, Stránecký V, Hartmannova H, Hodanova K, et al. Mutation of Nogo-B receptor, a subunit of cis-prenyltransferase, causes a congenital disorder of glycosylation. Cell Metab. 2014;20:448-57 pubmed publisher..Thus, these data provide a genetic basis for the essential role of NgBR in dolichol synthesis and protein glycosylation. ..
- Siragusa M, FrÃ¶hlich F, Park E, Schleicher M, Walther T, Sessa W. Stromal cell-derived factor 2 is critical for Hsp90-dependent eNOS activation. Sci Signal. 2015;8:ra81 pubmed publisher..Thus, our data describe a function for SDF2 as a component of the Hsp90-eNOS complex that is critical for signal transduction in endothelial cells. ..
- Landskroner Eiger S, Qiu C, Perrotta P, Siragusa M, Lee M, Ulrich V, et al. Endothelial miR-17âˆ¼92 cluster negatively regulates arteriogenesis via miRNA-19 repression of WNT signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:12812-7 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data provide insights into miRNA regulation of arterialization and highlight the importance of vascular WNT signaling in maintaining arterial blood flow. ..
- Park E, GrabiÅ„ska K, Guan Z, Sessa W. NgBR is essential for endothelial cell glycosylation and vascular development. EMBO Rep. 2016;17:167-77 pubmed publisher..Moreover, NgBR functions in endothelial cells during embryogenesis are Nogo-B independent. These data uniquely show the importance of NgBR and protein glycosylation during vascular development. ..
- MacLauchlan S, Calabro N, Huang Y, Krishna M, Bancroft T, Sharma T, et al. HIF-1α represses the expression of the angiogenesis inhibitor thrombospondin-2. Matrix Biol. 2018;65:45-58 pubmed publisher..These findings identify a novel, ischemia-induced pro-angiogenic mechanism involving the transcriptional repression of TSP2 by HIF-1α. ..