Affiliation: Yale University
- Comparison of hospitalists and nonhospitalists in inpatient length of stay adjusting for patient and physician characteristicsWilliam D Rifkin
Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine and Yale Primary Care Residency Program, CT, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:1127-32. 2004....
- Can't buy him loveWilliam Rifkin
Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, USA
J Hosp Med 1:68-9. 2006
- Comparison of hospitalists and nonhospitalists regarding core measures of pneumonia careWilliam D Rifkin
Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Am J Manag Care 13:129-32. 2007..To examine whether compliance with national indicators of care differed amongst hospitalists and nonhospitalists...
- Holiday CheerWilliam Rifkin
Waterbury, CT, USA
Med Econ 83:48, 50. 2006
- Comparison of processes and outcomes of pneumonia care between hospitalists and community-based primary care physiciansWilliam D Rifkin
Department of Medicine, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11219, USA
Mayo Clin Proc 77:1053-8. 2002..To compare medical care provided by hospitalists and primary care physicians to patients with community-acquired pneumonia in order to identify specific practices that might explain the improved efficiency of care provided by hospitalists...
- Correlation between housestaff performance on the United States Medical Licensing Examination and standardized patient encountersWilliam D Rifkin
Deaprtment of Medicine, Yale Primary Care Residency Program, Waterbury Hospital, 64 Robbins Street, Waterbury, CT 06721, USA
Mt Sinai J Med 72:47-9. 2005....
- Overuse of prothrombin and partial thromboplastin coagulation tests in medical inpatientsFlorian H Pilsczek
Division of Infectious Diseases, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Avenue, Belfer 610, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Heart Lung 34:402-5. 2005..Low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) does not require routine monitoring...