J A Razzak
Affiliation: Yale University
- Emergency medical services and cultural determinants of an emergency in Karachi, PakistanJ A Razzak
Department of Surgery, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticu, USA
Prehosp Emerg Care 5:312-6. 2001..The study was conducted to understand the prehospital system in Karachi, the mode of transport that adult inpatients use to reach the emergency departments (EDs), and the barriers to the use of ambulances...
- Emergency medical care in developing countries: is it worthwhile?Junaid A Razzak
Department of Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06512, USA
Bull World Health Organ 80:900-5. 2002..A basic but effective level of emergency medical care responds to perceived and actual community needs and improves the health of populations...
- Injury prevention and other international public health initiativesJunaid A Razzak
Department of Emergency Medicine and Center for Injury Control, Emory University School of Medicine, 1365 Clifton Road, Suite 6200 Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Emerg Med Clin North Am 23:85-98. 2005..Even simple countermeasures may have a big impact in reducing the global burden of death and disability due to injury...
- The need for formal paediatric resuscitation training in PakistanAdina R Sheikh-Sajjad
J Pak Med Assoc 58:51-2. 2008
- Pediatric emergency medicine--an evolving sub-speciality in PakistanEmad Uddin Siddiqui
J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 18:135-6. 2008
- Assessing emergency medical care in low income countries: a pilot study from PakistanJunaid A Razzak
Department of Medicine, Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan
BMC Emerg Med 8:8. 2008..We assessed the availability and quality of facility-based emergency medical care in the government health care system at district level in a low income country - Pakistan...