Affiliation: Yale University
- The safety of thoracentesis in patients with uncorrected bleeding riskJonathan T Puchalski
Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Ann Am Thorac Soc 10:336-41. 2013..The safety of performing thoracentesis without correction of these bleeding risks has not been prospectively evaluated...
- Tracheobronchial stenosis: causes and advances in managementJonathan Puchalski
Thoracic Interventional Program, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Laboratory of Clinical Investigation LCI, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Clin Chest Med 34:557-67. 2013..Bronchoscopic interventions include balloons, ablative treatment, and stenting to provide symptomatic relief. Surgical resection may be curative and a multidisciplinary approach to tracheobronchial stenosis is required. ..
- Etiologies of bilateral pleural effusionsJonathan T Puchalski
Yale University, Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, United
Respir Med 107:284-91. 2013..To evaluate the safety, etiology and outcomes of patients undergoing bilateral thoracentesis...
- The pulmonologist's diagnostic and therapeutic interventions in lung cancerJonathan Puchalski
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Boardman Building 205, 330 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Clin Chest Med 32:763-71. 2011..This article highlights the pulmonologists' diagnostic advances and therapeutic options, with an emphasis on outcomes...
- Secondary carina Y-stent placement for post-lung-transplant bronchial stenosisHans Joo Lee
Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA, USA
J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol 19:109-14. 2012..We report a series of lung transplant patients in whom a silicone Y-stent was placed at the secondary carina for long-standing relief of post-transplant-airway stenosis...