CHRISTOPHER JOHN PITTENGER
Affiliation: Yale University
- Microglial dysregulation in psychiatric diseaseLuciana Romina Frick
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, 34 Park Street, W315, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
Clin Dev Immunol 2013:608654. 2013..If microglial pathology proves to be an important causative factor in these or other neuropsychiatric diseases, modulators of microglial function may represent a novel therapeutic strategy...
- Disorders of memory and plasticity in psychiatric diseaseChristopher Pittenger
Yale OCD Research Clinic, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Dialogues Clin Neurosci 15:455-63. 2013....
- Riluzole in the treatment of mood and anxiety disordersChristopher Pittenger
Clinical Neuroscience Research Unit, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
CNS Drugs 22:761-86. 2008..Riluzole may hold promise for the treatment of several psychiatric conditions, possibly through its ability to modulate pathologically dysregulated glutamate levels, and merits further investigation...
- Glutamate abnormalities in obsessive compulsive disorder: neurobiology, pathophysiology, and treatmentChristopher Pittenger
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, USA
Pharmacol Ther 132:314-32. 2011....
- Pathophysiologically Realistic Mouse Models of Neuropsychiatric Disease: TouretteCHRISTOPHER JOHN PITTENGER; Fiscal Year: 2010..This approach is developed in the specific case of Tourette syndrome;but the principal and many of the technical aspects of our approach are generalizable to the modeling and investigation of other neuropsychiatric conditions. ..