Martial L Ndeffo Mbah
Affiliation: Yale University
- Optimal targeting of seasonal influenza vaccination toward younger ages is robust to parameter uncertaintyMartial L Ndeffo Mbah
School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT CT 06510, USA
Vaccine 31:3079-89. 2013....
- The impact of imitation on vaccination behavior in social contact networksMartial L Ndeffo Mbah
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 8:e1002469. 2012..Calculations that ignore behavioral clustering caused by imitation may significantly underestimate the levels of vaccination coverage required to attain herd immunity...
- Resource allocation for epidemic control in metapopulationsMartial L Ndeffo Mbah
Yale School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e24577. 2011..Our model provides new insights for policy makers in the optimal deployment of limited resources for control in the event of epidemic outbreaks at the landscape scale...
- Potential Cost-Effectiveness of Schistosomiasis Treatment for Reducing HIV Transmission in Africa - The Case of Zimbabwean WomenMartial L Ndeffo Mbah
School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 7:e2346. 2013..Here we assess the potential cost-effectiveness of praziquantel as a novel intervention strategy against HIV infection...
- Cost-effectiveness of a community-based intervention for reducing the transmission of Schistosoma haematobium and HIV in AfricaMartial L Ndeffo Mbah
School of Public Health, and Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:7952-7. 2013..haematobium [corrected] is an economically attractive strategy for reducing schistosomiasis and HIV transmission in sub-Saharan Africa that would have a powerful impact on averting infections and saving lives...
- Dengue dynamics and vaccine cost-effectiveness in BrazilDavid P Durham
Yale School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States Electronic address
Vaccine 31:3957-61. 2013..Our results demonstrate that at the relatively low vaccine efficacy from the recent Phase 2b dengue vaccine trials, age-targeted vaccination may still be cost-effective provided the total vaccination cost is sufficiently low. ..
- HIV and Schistosoma haematobium prevalences correlate in sub-Saharan AfricaMartial L Ndeffo Mbah
School of Public Health, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Trop Med Int Health 18:1174-9. 2013..We analysed the correlation between Schistosoma haematobium prevalence and HIV prevalence across sub-Saharan African countries...