John R Murren
Affiliation: Yale University
- Rationale and dose-finding studies of the combination of irinotecan and a taxane on a weekly scheduleJ R Murren
Yale Cancer Center, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 15:25-30. 2001..The most common nonhematologic toxicities remain asthenia, neuropathy, and diarrhea. Future studies will explore and better define the role of these drug combinations in the treatment of lung cancer...
- Evaluation of irinotecan plus paclitaxel in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancerJohn R Murren
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8032, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 4:1311-5. 2005..We conducted a phase II study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the combination of irinotecan and paclitaxel in patients with advanced stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Phase I study of perillyl alcohol in patients with refractory malignanciesJohn R Murren
Departments of Medicine, Pharmacology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, NSB 287, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 1:130-5. 2002..Further development of perillyl alcohol on this schedule would be facilitated by reformulation of the capsule...
- Phase I dose escalation trial of weekly docetaxel plus irinotecan in patients with advanced cancerEric Bleickardt
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 1:646-51. 2002..Phase II trials of this regimen are ongoing or planned in lung, head and neck, stomach, esophageal, and pancreatic cancers...
- Camptothecin and taxane regimens for small-cell lung cancerMyron S Kwong
Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520-8032, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 16:33-8. 2002..The combination of taxanes and irinotecan holds promise as an active regimen that may be tolerated better than cisplatin and irinotecan...
- A phase II study of topotecan and cyclophosphamide with G-CSF in patients with advanced small cell lung cancerErole M Hobdy
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520-8032, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 3:89-93. 2004..This incidence is unacceptably high and indicates better selection criteria are needed in order to exclude patients at excessive risk of morbidity...
- Angiogenesis in non-small cell lung cancer. A new target for therapyTracy E Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Medical Oncology, Yale Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Am J Respir Med 1:325-38. 2002....
- Progress in the therapy of small cell lung cancerMiklos Simon
Section of Medical Oncology, Yale University School of Medicine, P.O. Box 208032, 333 Cedar Str #287 NSB, New Haven, CT 06520-8032, USA
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 49:119-33. 2004..Novel molecular targeted therapies are among the strategies currently being investigated in SCLC...
- Therapy for stage IIIB and stage IV non-small cell lung cancerTracy E Kim
Department of Internal Medicine, Section of Medical Oncology, Yale Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Clin Chest Med 23:209-24. 2002..Many of these novel target modulators likely will require combination with conventional chemotherapy for optimal results...
- Erlotinib OSI/Roche/GenentechTracy E Kim
Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Curr Opin Investig Drugs 3:1385-95. 2002..In October 2001, phase III monotherapy trials in NSCLC and phase III combination trials in pancreatic cancer were also initiated . In Japan, the compound was in phase I studies in January 2002 ...
- Metastatic myoepithelial carcinoma of the vulva treated with carboplatin and paclitaxelVanita Noronha
Section of Medical Oncology, Yale Comprehensive Cancer Center, 333 Cedar Street, PO Box 208032, New Haven, CT 06520-8032, USA
Lancet Oncol 7:270-1. 2006
- Radioisotope Therapy Targeting the Somatostatin ReceptorGina Chung; Fiscal Year: 2003..These translational studies will serve as the basis for expanding a novel therapeutic modality for neuroendocrine cancers. ..
- Improved Use of Camptothecins for Small Cell Lung CancerJohn Murren; Fiscal Year: 2004..The data generated by these studies will provide additional insight into clinically relevant mechanisms of resistance to camptothecin that occur in SCLC. ..