Kenneth L Muldrew
Affiliation: Yale University
- Growth of adenocarcinoma on routine microbiological media inoculated with fluid from a pleural effusion in an 82-year-old femaleKenneth L Muldrew
Departments of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
J Clin Microbiol 47:1255-8. 2009..Stains of the colonies demonstrated clusters of viable neoplastic cells...
- Molecular diagnostics of infectious diseasesKenneth L Muldrew
Section of Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 21:102-11. 2009....
- Acute pyelonephritis caused by Aerococcus urinae in a 12-year-old boyThomas S Murray
Department of Laboratory Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 27:760-2. 2008..We report a case of pyelonephritis caused by A. urinae in a 12-year-old boy with a history of pyeloplasty and GU reflux...
- Neonatal meningoencephalitis caused by Bacillus cereusNisha Manickam
Department of Pediatrics Infectious Diseases, Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 27:843-6. 2008....
- Clonal dissemination of Staphylococcus epidermidis in an oncology wardKenneth L Muldrew
Department of Pathology, Vanderbilt University, School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
J Clin Microbiol 46:3391-6. 2008..This study demonstrates the presence of a predominant clone among central line isolates from an OW that is not present in CoNS venipuncture isolates from an ER...