Meghan E Morean
Affiliation: Yale University
- The drug effects questionnaire: psychometric support across three drug typesMeghan E Morean
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, Connecticut Mental Health Center, Office S 229, 34 Park Street, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 227:177-92. 2013..Thus, the field would benefit from demonstrating the reliability and validity of the DEQ for use across multiple substances...
- The Anticipated Effects of Alcohol Scale: development and psychometric evaluation of a novel assessment tool for measuring alcohol expectanciesMeghan E Morean
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, Connecticut Mental Health Center, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
Psychol Assess 24:1008-23. 2012..The reliability argument was based on test-retest and internal consistency coefficients...
- Subjective alcohol effects and drinking behavior: the relative influence of early response and acquired toleranceMeghan E Morean
Yale University Department of Psychology, 2 Hillhouse Avenue, New Haven, CT 06511, United States
Addict Behav 33:1306-13. 2008..1) To establish the reliability and validity of a modified version of the Self-Rating of Alcohol (SRE) form. (2) To differentiate early subjective alcohol response (SR) from acquired tolerance in the prediction of drinking outcomes...
- Parental history of anxiety and alcohol-use disorders and alcohol expectancies as predictors of alcohol-related problemsMeghan E Morean
Department of Psychology, Yale University, 2 Hillhouse Avenue, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
J Stud Alcohol Drugs 70:227-36. 2009..Expectancies of global positive changes and tension reduction were hypothesized to moderate the influence of parental history of alcoholism and anxiety, respectively...
- Subjective response to alcohol: a critical review of the literatureMeghan E Morean
Department of Psychology, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 34:385-95. 2010....
- Human laboratory paradigms in alcohol researchJennifer G Plebani
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 36:972-83. 2012....
- Age of first use and delay to first intoxication in relation to trajectories of heavy drinking and alcohol-related problems during emerging adulthoodMeghan E Morean
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 36:1991-9. 2012..However, it remains unclear if early consumption of any alcohol or early drinking to intoxication confers the greatest risk...
- The Positive Drinking Consequences Questionnaire (PDCQ): validation of a new assessment toolWilliam R Corbin
Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Addict Behav 33:54-68. 2008..Although additional studies with heavier drinking populations are needed, the PDCQ may ultimately serve as a valuable research and clinical assessment tool...