Tandy J Miller
Affiliation: Yale University
- Prospective observations of emerging psychosisJoanna Lifshey Rosen
Prevention through Risk Identification, Management, and Education PRIME Clinic, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, Yale Psychiatric Research at Congress Place, 301 Cedar Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 190:133-41. 2002..Discussion focuses on the dimensional quality of the transition both from the prodrome to psychosis and from psychosis to recovery...
- Prodromal assessment with the structured interview for prodromal syndromes and the scale of prodromal symptoms: predictive validity, interrater reliability, and training to reliabilityTandy J Miller
Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Schizophr Bull 29:703-15. 2003..It also presents data suggesting that excellent interrater reliability can be established for diagnosis in a day-and-a-half-long training workshop...
- Prospective diagnosis of the initial prodrome for schizophrenia based on the Structured Interview for Prodromal Syndromes: preliminary evidence of interrater reliability and predictive validityTandy J Miller
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:863-5. 2002....
- Aripiprazole in the treatment of the psychosis prodrome: an open-label pilot studyScott W Woods
Yale University School of Medicine, 34 Park Street, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
Br J Psychiatry Suppl 51:s96-101. 2007..Research studies for the treatment of the putative prodromal phase of psychotic disorders have begun to appear...
- Glycine treatment of the risk syndrome for psychosis: Report of two pilot studiesScott W Woods
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA Connecticut Mental Health Center, 34 Park Street, New Haven, CT, USA Electronic address
Eur Neuropsychopharmacol 23:931-40. 2013..Further studies of agents that facilitate NMDA receptor function in risk syndrome patients are supported by these preliminary findings. ..
- Randomized trial of olanzapine versus placebo in the symptomatic acute treatment of the schizophrenic prodromeScott W Woods
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:453-64. 2003..The prodromal phase of schizophrenic disorders has been described prospectively. The present study aimed to determine the short-term efficacy and safety of olanzapine treatment of prodromal symptoms compared with placebo...
- Comorbid diagnoses in patients meeting criteria for the schizophrenia prodromeJoanna L Rosen
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8098, USA
Schizophr Res 85:124-31. 2006..These findings lay the groundwork for further examination of the role that comorbid conditions play in the development, course, and severity of schizophrenia...
- Treatment histories of patients with a syndrome putatively prodromal to schizophreniaAdrian Preda
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:342-4. 2002..These data suggest that patients who present with a syndrome putatively prodromal to schizophrenia constitute a clinical population. Research into treatment interventions is indicated...