Tandy J Miller
Affiliation: Yale University
- Prospective observations of emerging psychosisJoanna Lifshey Rosen
Prevention through Risk Identification, Management, and Education (PRIME) Clinic, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, Yale Psychiatric Research at Congress Place, 301 Cedar Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 190:133-41. 2002..Discussion focuses on the dimensional quality of the transition both from the prodrome to psychosis and from psychosis to recovery...
- Prodromal assessment with the structured interview for prodromal syndromes and the scale of prodromal symptoms: predictive validity, interrater reliability, and training to reliabilityTandy J Miller
Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Schizophr Bull 29:703-15. 2003..It also presents data suggesting that excellent interrater reliability can be established for diagnosis in a day-and-a-half-long training workshop...
- Prospective diagnosis of the initial prodrome for schizophrenia based on the Structured Interview for Prodromal Syndromes: preliminary evidence of interrater reliability and predictive validityTandy J Miller
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:863-5. 2002....
- Aripiprazole in the treatment of the psychosis prodrome: an open-label pilot studyScott W Woods
Yale University School of Medicine, 34 Park Street, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
Br J Psychiatry Suppl 51:s96-101. 2007..Research studies for the treatment of the putative prodromal phase of psychotic disorders have begun to appear...
- Randomized trial of olanzapine versus placebo in the symptomatic acute treatment of the schizophrenic prodromeScott W Woods
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:453-64. 2003..Extrapyramidal symptoms with olanzapine were minimal and similar to those with placebo. Future research over the longer term with more patients will be needed before recommendations can be made regarding routine treatment...
- Comorbid diagnoses in patients meeting criteria for the schizophrenia prodromeJoanna L Rosen
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8098, USA
Schizophr Res 85:124-31. 2006..These findings lay the groundwork for further examination of the role that comorbid conditions play in the development, course, and severity of schizophrenia...
- Treatment histories of patients with a syndrome putatively prodromal to schizophreniaAdrian Preda
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:342-4. 2002..These data suggest that patients who present with a syndrome putatively prodromal to schizophrenia constitute a clinical population. Research into treatment interventions is indicated...