Elisa F Long
Affiliation: Yale University
- Portfolios of biomedical HIV interventions in South Africa: a cost-effectiveness analysisElisa F Long
Yale School of Management, 135 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT, 06520, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:1294-301. 2013....
- HIV screening via fourth-generation immunoassay or nucleic acid amplification test in the United States: a cost-effectiveness analysisElisa F Long
School of Management, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e27625. 2011..It unknown whether the health benefits and costs of routine nucleic acid amplification testing (NAAT) are justified, given the availability of newer fourth-generation immunoassay tests...
- Potential population health outcomes and expenditures of HIV vaccination strategies in the United StatesElisa F Long
School of Management, Yale University, New Haven, CT, United States
Vaccine 27:5402-10. 2009..Universal vaccination is cost-effective for vaccines with 50% efficacy and price similar to other infectious disease vaccines...
- The cost-effectiveness and population outcomes of expanded HIV screening and antiretroviral treatment in the United StatesElisa F Long
Yale School of Management, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Ann Intern Med 153:778-89. 2010..Although recent guidelines call for expanded routine screening for HIV, resources for antiretroviral therapy (ART) are limited, and all eligible persons are not currently receiving treatment...
- The cost-effectiveness of a modestly effective HIV vaccine in the United StatesElisa F Long
School of Management, Yale University, 135 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Vaccine 29:6113-24. 2011..5 years. Estimating the potential health benefits associated with a one-time vaccination campaign, as well as the projected benefits of repeat booster vaccination, may inform future HIV vaccine research and licensing decisions...