P M Lizardi
Affiliation: Yale University
- Expression profiling using a hexamer-based universal microarrayMatthew E Roth
Agilix Corporation, 2 Church Street South, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Nat Biotechnol 22:418-26. 2004..The technology was also used to demonstrate expression profiling from a hybrid organism in a proof-of-concept experiment where a T-cell receptor gene was expressed in yeast...
- Next-generation sequencing-by-hybridizationPaul M Lizardi
Yale University School of Medicine, 310 Cedar Street, Room LB 208, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Nat Biotechnol 26:649-50. 2008
- Mutation detection and single-molecule counting using isothermal rolling-circle amplificationP M Lizardi
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Nat Genet 19:225-32. 1998..RCA also shows promise for the detection of padlock probes bound to single-copy genes in cytological preparations...
- Visualization of oligonucleotide probes and point mutations in interphase nuclei and DNA fibers using rolling circle DNA amplificationX B Zhong
Department of Genetics, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:3940-5. 2001..This provides a means for direct physical haplotyping and the analysis of somatic mutations on a cell-by-cell basis...
- In situ detection of messenger RNA using digoxigenin-labeled oligonucleotides and rolling circle amplificationY Zhou
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, 310 Cedar Street, New Haven, Connecticut, 06520, USA
Exp Mol Pathol 70:281-8. 2001..With some modifications, this method may be adaptable to the simultaneous detection of several RNA species, including low-copy-number mRNA...
- Genetic Analysis of Amplified Genomic DNA ArchivesPaul Lizardi; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Global DNA methylation profiles of head and neck cancersPaul Lizardi; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- Probes for detection of DNA accessibility in chromatinPaul Lizardi; Fiscal Year: 2009..Evaluation criteria will include signal/noise, signal persistence, spatial resolution, time resolution, and robustness for use in routine biological experiments. ..