Kasia J Lipska
Affiliation: Yale University
- Glucose variability and mortality in patients hospitalized with acute myocardial infarctionKasia J Lipska
Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 5:550-7. 2012..Whether GV is associated with in-hospital mortality during AMI, after accounting for mean BG, is unknown...
- Discontinuation of antihyperglycemic therapy and clinical outcomes after acute myocardial infarction in older patients with diabetesKasia J Lipska
Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8088, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 3:236-42. 2010..We examined the frequency of this practice and evaluated the associated outcomes of readmission and mortality...
- Identifying dysglycemic states in older adults: implications of the emerging use of hemoglobin A1cKasia J Lipska
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, Yale University School of Medicine, P O Box 208088, 333 Cedar Street, SHM IE 61, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8088, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 95:5289-95. 2010..Hemoglobin A1c (A1c) was recently added to the diagnostic criteria for diabetes and prediabetes...
- Management of blood glucose in patients with acute coronary syndromesKasia J Lipska
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Rev Cardiovasc Med 13:e77-88. 2012..This article reviews data from observational studies and clinical trials and synthesizes this information into practical recommendations based on available evidence...
- Hypoglycemia and adverse outcomes: marker or mediator?Kasia J Lipska
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Rev Cardiovasc Med 12:132-5. 2011..Nevertheless, continued efforts to avoid hypoglycemia are clearly warranted...