Affiliation: Yale University
- The integration of treatment and rehabilitation in psychiatric practice and services: a case study of a community mental health centerSelby Jacobs
Community Ment Health J 38:73-81. 2002..By taking initiative to forward the integration of treatment and rehabilitation, psychiatrists better serve seriously ill patients and more effectively define their own work and roles...
- Datapoints: medicaid as a payer for services provided by psychiatristsSelby Jacobs
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University and the Connecticut Mental Health Center, New Haven 06519, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:1356. 2005
- Economic grand rounds: Financing the care of individuals with serious mental illnessSelby Jacobs
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University and the Connecticut Mental Health Center, Room 168, 34 Park Street, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Psychiatr Serv 55:1096-8. 2004
- Graduate education and training for contemporary behavioral health practiceMichael A Hoge
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 29:335-57. 2002....
- Public-academic partnerships: early intervention for psychotic disorders in a community mental health centerVinod H Srihari
Connecticut Mental Health Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:1426-8. 2009..The authors describe the critical contribution of such partnerships in evaluating the cost-effectiveness of early intervention in a "real-world" U.S. setting...
- Rates and risks of complicated grief among psychiatric clinic patients in Karachi, PakistanHolly Prigerson
Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Death Stud 26:781-92. 2002..quot; Thirty-four percent of the sample met criteria for CG. Although violent deaths did not pose a heightened CG risk, gender and kinship to the deceased did significantly increase the likelihood of meeting of criteria for CG...
- Teaching psychiatric residents about women and leadershipJeanne L Steiner
Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn, USA
Acad Psychiatry 28:243-6. 2004..The purpose of this project was to develop a seminar on women as leaders within an academic department of psychiatry and to evaluate its effectiveness...
- Psychiatrists' acceptance of Medicaid patientsSelby C Jacobs
Psychiatr Serv 56:1461. 2005
- An exploration of associations between separation anxiety in childhood and complicated grief in later lifeLauren C Vanderwerker
Center for Psycho Oncology and Palliative Care Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 022115, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 194:121-3. 2006..CSA was not significantly associated with major depressive disorder, posttraumatic stress disorder, or generalized anxiety disorder...
- In search of a good death: A good death is an oxymoron without consideration of mental healthHolly G Prigerson
BMJ 327:222. 2003
- Stressful life events interacting with cognitive/personality styles to predict late-onset major depressionCarolyn M Mazure
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 10:297-304. 2002....
- Psychiatric Disorder in Dying Patients & Their SurvivorsSelby Jacobs; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..