GABOR B HUSZAR
Affiliation: Yale University
- Hyaluronic acid binding by human sperm indicates cellular maturity, viability, and unreacted acrosomal statusGabor Huszar
Sperm Physiology Laboratory, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06510, USA
Fertil Steril 79:1616-24. 2003..To test, both in semen and washed-sperm fractions, whether hyaluronic acid (HA) binding is restricted to sperm that have completed cellular maturation...
- Semen characteristics after overnight shipping: preservation of sperm concentrations, HspA2 ratios, CK activity, cytoplasmic retention, chromatin maturity, DNA integrity, and sperm shapeGabor Huszar
Sperm Physiology Laboratory, Division of Reproductive Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
J Androl 25:593-604. 2004..Home collection of semen should enhance study participation, and semen assessment in centralized laboratories will address concerns regarding interlaboratory variations and quality control...
- Hyaluronic acid binding ability of human sperm reflects cellular maturity and fertilizing potential: selection of sperm for intracytoplasmic sperm injectionGabor Huszar
The Sperm Physiology Laboratory, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06510, USA
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 18:260-7. 2006..The current concepts of sperm biochemical markers and the central role of the HspA2 chaperone protein, a measure of sperm cellular maturity and fertilizing potential, are reviewed...
- Fertility testing and ICSI sperm selection by hyaluronic acid binding: clinical and genetic aspectsGabor Huszar
The Sperm Physiology Laboratory, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, Yale University School of Medicine 333 Cedar Street, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Reprod Biomed Online 14:650-63. 2007..The HA-mediated sperm selection is a novel and efficient technique that may alleviate potential problems related to ICSI fertilization with visually selected spermatozoa...
- PORTABILITY OF BIOCHEMICAL MARKERS OF SPERM MATURITYGabor Huszar; Fiscal Year: 2001..We will identify and make accessible the most effective and practical methods, in order to simplify the monitoring of reproductive toxicity. ..
- FACTORS AFFECTING SPERM FERTILITYGabor Huszar; Fiscal Year: 1993..The possible relationship among sperm CPK activities, M-CPK concentrations and sperm motility parameters will also be examined by a computer assisted system analyzing both sperm populations and single sperm tracks...
- FACTORS AFFECTING SPERM FERTILITYGabor Huszar; Fiscal Year: 1990..Thus, the proposed research project will introduce several new approaches in the diagnosis and treatment of male infertility patients...
- FACTORS AFFECTING SPERM FERTILITYGabor Huszar; Fiscal Year: 2004..non-bound cells; and Aim #4 - extension of the above to testicular biopsies and analysis of spherical spermatids. ..