R A Hoff
Affiliation: Yale University
- The cost of treating substance abuse patients with and without comorbid psychiatric disordersR A Hoff
Veterans Affairs Connecticut Massachusetts Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Care Center in West Haven and Yale University School of Medicine in New Haven, West Haven 06516, USA
Psychiatr Serv 50:1309-15. 1999....
- The effects of a jail diversion program on incarceration: a retrospective cohort studyR A Hoff
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 27:377-86. 1999..It also suggests that diversion may not reduce incarceration in all sub-groups of SMI people who are arrested for minor crimes...
- Cross-system service use among psychiatric patients: data from the Department of Veterans AffairsR A Hoff
Northeast Program Evaluation Center 182, VA Connecticut, West Haven 06516, USA
J Behav Health Serv Res 27:98-106. 2000..These results are unlikely to be unique to VA, and rates of cross-system use will likely increase in all health care systems as financial restrictions increase...
- Using recidivism rates as a quality indicator for substance abuse treatment programsN M Thakur
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, School of Medicine at Yale University, New Haven, USA
Psychiatr Serv 49:1347-50. 1998....
- Underuse of antidepressants in major depression: prevalence and correlates in a national sample of young adultsB G Druss
Department of Psychiatry and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, West Haven, Conn, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 61:234-7; quiz 238-9. 2000..To better understand this phenomenon, we studied the prevalence and predictors of antidepressant treatment in a national sample of individuals with major depression...
- Preventive health care for mentally ill womenJ L Steiner
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Psychiatr Serv 49:696-8. 1998..Results indicate that procedures to identify and provide services to women with abuse histories should be further developed...