Julianne C Hellmuth
Affiliation: Yale University
- Women's intimate partner violence perpetration during pregnancy and postpartumJulianne C Hellmuth
Department of Prevention and Community Research and the Consultation Center, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, 06518, USA
Matern Child Health J 17:1405-13. 2013..Findings suggest that IPV screening during pregnancy and postpartum should include women's IPV perpetration and should be conducted at multiple time points, since women's IPV experiences may change over time. ..
- Modeling PTSD symptom clusters, alcohol misuse, anger, and depression as they relate to aggression and suicidality in returning U.S. veteransJulianne C Hellmuth
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Trauma Stress 25:527-34. 2012..These results also point to specific manifestations of PTSD and co-occurring conditions that may inform clinicians in their attempts to identify at risk veterans and facilitate preventative interventions...
- Risk factors for intimate partner violence during pregnancy and postpartumJulianne C Hellmuth
Division of Prevention and Community Research and The Consultation Center, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Arch Womens Ment Health 16:19-27. 2013..Findings also suggest that intervention should target parents early in pregnancy in order to reduce the risk for future IPV...
- Posttraumatic stress disorder symptom clusters, alcohol misuse, and women's use of intimate partner violenceJulianne C Hellmuth
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06518, USA
J Trauma Stress 26:451-8. 2013..Findings lend preliminary support for the application of the self-medication hypothesis to the study of PTSD, alcohol misuse, and IPV among women. ..
- Posttraumatic stress and depression symptoms as correlates of deliberate self-harm among community women experiencing intimate partnerviolenceVéronique Jaquier
Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Psychiatry Res 206:37-42. 2013....