G Kenneth Haines
Affiliation: Yale University
- Development of a new humanized mouse model to study acute inflammatory arthritisAlexander V Misharin
Department of Medicine Rheumatology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, 240 East Huron Street, Room Chicago, IL 60611, USA
J Transl Med 10:190. 2012..Thus, the development of an animal model that utilizes human immune cells, will afford the opportunity to study their function in the initiation and propagation of inflammatory arthritis...
- Differential expression of the FAK family kinases in rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis synovial tissuesShiva Shahrara
Department of Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 9:R112. 2007..Activation of the FAK family signaling cascade on RA and OA lining cells may be responsible for cell adhesion and migration into the diseased STs. Therapies targeting this novel signaling pathway may be beneficial in RA...
- Pro-apoptotic Bid is required for the resolution of the effector phase of inflammatory arthritisJohn C Scatizzi
Saint Louis University, School of Medicine, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, Saint Louis, MO 63104, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 9:R49. 2007..In addition, there are fewer apoptotic cells in the synovium of Bid-/- compared to Wt mice. These data suggest that extrinsic and intrinsic apoptotic pathways cooperate through Bid to limit development of inflammatory arthritis...
- HER2 in well differentiated breast cancer: is testing necessary?G Kenneth Haines
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 112:551-6. 2008....
- Distinct human papillomavirus type 16 methylomes in cervical cells at different stages of premalignancyJanet L Brandsma
Section of Comparative Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Virology 389:100-7. 2009....