A W Goddard
Affiliation: Yale University
- Effects of the CCK(B) antagonist CI-988 on responses to mCPP in generalized anxiety disorderA W Goddard
Yale University Department of Psychiatry, Connecticut Mental Health Center, New Haven 06519, USA
Psychiatry Res 85:225-40. 1999..However, follow-up studies using higher doses of CI-988 are indicated to confirm this preliminary finding as are studies more closely evaluating the interrelationship between CCK and 5-HT function in GAD...
- Reductions in occipital cortex GABA levels in panic disorder detected with 1h-magnetic resonance spectroscopyA W Goddard
Yale Anxiety Clinic, Yale Department of Psychiatry, 100 York St, Room 2J, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 58:556-61. 2001..The purpose of the present work was to determine whether cortical GABA levels are abnormally low in patients with panic disorder...
- Early coadministration of clonazepam with sertraline for panic disorderA W Goddard
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, and Yale Anxiety Clinic, 100 York St 2J, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 58:681-6. 2001..The purpose of this study was to test the efficacy of early coadministration of clonazepam with sertraline in the treatment of panic disorder...
- Fluvoxamine in the treatment of panic disorder: a multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in outpatientsG M Asnis
Department of Psychiatry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th Street, Bronx, New York, NY 10467 2490, USA
Psychiatry Res 103:1-14. 2001..Significant improvement was evident as early as week 1 for some panic variables. Fluvoxamine is a potent anti-panic agent with a relatively rapid onset of action...
- Current perspectives on the pathophysiology of schizophrenia, depression, and anxiety disordersJ H Krystal
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, Connecticut, USA
Med Clin North Am 85:559-77. 2001..The current era is an exciting one for psychiatric research and the rapidity with which advances are being made is a source of hope to patients with these disorders and for society...
- Linkage genome scan for loci predisposing to panic disorder or agoraphobiaJ Gelernter
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516, USA
Am J Med Genet 105:548-57. 2001..Overall, the results presented here suggest that PD and agoraphobia are complex traits that share some, but not all, of their susceptibility loci. Published 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Efficient allocation of patients to treatment cells in clinical trials with more than two treatment conditionsS W Woods
Connecticut Mental Health Center, Yale University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry, New Haven 06508, USA
Am J Psychiatry 155:1446-8. 1998..The authors propose that it may be more efficient to allocate unequal proportions of the total sample size to treatments when more than two treatments are being compared...