Affiliation: Yale University
- Targeted therapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancerScott Gettinger
Section of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, Yale Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Semin Respir Crit Care Med 29:291-301. 2008..Research efforts are currently focusing on tailoring such therapies according to predictive clinical and molecular markers...
- A decade of advances in treatment for advanced non-small cell lung cancerScott Gettinger
Division of Medical Oncology, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street, FMP 127, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Clin Chest Med 32:839-51. 2011..Several other biomarkers are the focus of ongoing prospective randomized clinical trials customizing both traditional chemotherapy and newer molecularly targeted agents...
- High expression of BCL-2 predicts favorable outcome in non-small cell lung cancer patients with non squamous histologyValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
BMC Cancer 10:186. 2010..Bcl-2 has been investigated as a prognostic factor in non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with conflicting results...
- High SOX2 levels predict better outcome in non-small cell lung carcinomasVamsidhar Velcheti
Department of Medical Oncology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e61427. 2013..The aim of the present study was to evaluate SOX2 expression in NSCLC and determine the relationship with clinico-pathological variables and outcome...
- High expression of mammalian target of rapamycin is associated with better outcome for patients with early stage lung adenocarcinomaValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Section of Medical Oncology, Yale Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8023, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:4157-64. 2009..Here, we quantitatively assessed mTOR protein expression in two large data sets to investigate the impact of mTOR expression on patient survival...
- Treatment of lung cancer in older patientsLynn T Tanoue
Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Clin Chest Med 28:735-49, vi. 2007....
- Complications of therapy in cancer patients: Case 2. Scrotal ulceration during all-trans-retinoic acid therapy for acute promyelocytic leukemiaScott Gettinger
Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:4648-9. 2004