E J Edelman
Affiliation: Yale University
- The next therapeutic challenge in HIV: polypharmacyE Jennifer Edelman
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Drugs Aging 30:613-28. 2013..After reviewing the relevant literature, we propose an adapted framework with which to address polypharmacy among those on lifelong ART and suggest areas for future work. ..
- Receipt of opioid analgesics by HIV-infected and uninfected patientsE Jennifer Edelman
Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, PO Box 208093, New Haven, CT 06520 8088, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:82-90. 2013..Opioids are increasingly prescribed, but there are limited data on opioid receipt by HIV status...
- Combining rapid HIV testing and a brief alcohol intervention in young unhealthy drinkers in the emergency department: a pilot studyE Jennifer Edelman
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 38:539-43. 2012..We sought to determine the feasibility and impact of brief alcohol/ sexual risk reduction counseling with rapid HIV testing in the emergency department (ED)...
- Patient-reported symptoms on the antiretroviral regimen efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovirE Jennifer Edelman
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 26:312-9. 2012..The use of EFV/FTC/TDF was independently associated with health-related quality of life, and this association was at least partially explained by symptom burden...
- Patient and provider-reported symptoms in the post-cART eraE J Edelman
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, New Haven, CT, USA
AIDS Behav 15:853-61. 2011..Nine out of 20 symptoms correlated with clinical outcomes. Providers universally under recognized symptoms and demonstrated poor agreement beyond chance when patient-report was used as the gold standard...