Naomi R Driesen
Affiliation: Yale University
- Hypoglycemia reduces the blood-oxygenation level dependent signal in primary auditory and visual cortex: a functional magnetic resonance imaging studyNaomi R Driesen
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
J Neurosci Res 85:575-82. 2007..Intensively-treated T1DM, with its attendant frequent hypoglycemic episodes, did not seem to alter hypoglycemic responses in primary visual and auditory cortex...
- Impairment of working memory maintenance and response in schizophrenia: functional magnetic resonance imaging evidenceNaomi R Driesen
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06519, USA
Biol Psychiatry 64:1026-34. 2008..This study featured a spatial working memory task, similar to that used in nonhuman primates, that was designed to facilitate separating brain activation into encoding, maintenance, and response phases...
- NMDA receptor function in large-scale anticorrelated neural systems with implications for cognition and schizophreniaAlan Anticevic
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:16720-5. 2012..Together, the present findings establish links between glutamate's role in the organization of large-scale anticorrelated neural systems, cognition, and symptoms associated with schizophrenia in humans...
- Brain connectivity related to working memory performanceMichelle Hampson
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8042, USA
J Neurosci 26:13338-43. 2006..In addition, these data raise the possibility that the individual differences in coupling strength between these two regions at rest predict differences in cognitive abilities important for this working memory task...
- Functional and Structural Connectivity in AdolescenceNaomi Driesen; Fiscal Year: 2004..Methodologically, the project seeks to create techniques for measuring functional and structural brain connectivity that can be extended to clinical populations of interest and other cognitive domains. ..