G L Chupp
Affiliation: Yale University
- Tissue and T cell distribution of precursor and mature IL-16G L Chupp
Pulmonary Center, Boston University School of Medicine, MA 02118, USA
J Immunol 161:3114-9. 1998..These results show that pro-IL-16 is widely and constitutively expressed and suggest that the amino terminus of the protein can be processed upon cell activation...
- A chitinase-like protein in the lung and circulation of patients with severe asthmaGeoffrey L Chupp
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
N Engl J Med 357:2016-27. 2007..The related chitinase-like protein, YKL-40 (also called human cartilage glycoprotein 39 [HCgp-39] and chitinase 3-like 1), can be readily measured in the serum. However, its relationship to asthma has not been evaluated...
- Asthma: mechanisms of disease persistence and progressionLauren Cohn
Yale University School of Medicine, Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Annu Rev Immunol 22:789-815. 2004..We review human and animal data detailing the cellular and molecular interactions in established allergic asthma that promote persistent disease, amplify inflammation, and, in turn, cause disease progression...
- Novel biomarkers in asthma: chemokines and chitinase-like proteinsDominik Hartl
Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 9:60-6. 2009..Thus, there is a need for specific biomarkers to detect asthma as soon as possible and to initiate the correct clinical treatment...
- Reactive oxygen species and extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 mitogen-activated protein kinase mediate hyperoxia-induced cell death in lung epitheliumXuchen Zhang
Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 28:305-15. 2003....
- Effect of variation in CHI3L1 on serum YKL-40 level, risk of asthma, and lung functionCarole Ober
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
N Engl J Med 358:1682-91. 2008..We hypothesized that single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) that affect YKL-40 levels also influence asthma status and lung function...
- Say what, beta-blockers for asthma?Geoffrey L Chupp
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 38:249-50. 2008
- BIOLOGY OF IL-16 IN IL-1680 AND IL-1614 TRANSGENIC MICEGeoffrey Chupp; Fiscal Year: 2003..These finding swill have impressive implications via-a-vis our knowledge of the biology of IL-16 and mechanisms of airway inflammation and healing in asthma. ..
- Gene Expression Profiling in Asthma Severity: CHI3L1 Genotypes and Serum YKL-40Geoffrey Chupp; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Gene Expression Profiling in Asthma Severity: CHI3L1 Genotypes and Serum YKL-40Geoffrey L Chupp; Fiscal Year: 2010....