Donna J Chapman
Affiliation: Yale University
- Acculturative type is associated with breastfeeding duration among low-income LatinasDonna J Chapman
Yale School of Public Health, 135 College Street, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
Matern Child Nutr 9:188-98. 2013..Multidimensional assessments of acculturation may prove useful in better tailoring future breastfeeding promotion interventions...
- Breastfeeding education and support trial for overweight and obese women: a randomized trialDonna J Chapman
Department of Chronic Disease Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, Connecticut 06510, USA
Pediatrics 131:e162-70. 2013..To evaluate a specialized breastfeeding peer counseling (SBFPC) intervention promoting exclusive breastfeeding (EBF) among overweight/obese, low-income women...
- Breastfeeding among minority women: moving from risk factors to interventionsDonna J Chapman
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT, USA
Adv Nutr 3:95-104. 2012....
- A randomized trial assessing the efficacy of peer counseling on exclusive breastfeeding in a predominantly Latina low-income communityAlex K Anderson
Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 159:836-41. 2005..To assess the efficacy of peer counseling to promote exclusive breastfeeding (EBF) among low-income inner-city women in Hartford, Conn...
- Breastfeeding protection, promotion, and support in the United States: a time to nudge, a time to measureRafael Perez-Escamilla
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
J Hum Lact 28:118-21. 2012..In spite of this, major challenge remain for promoting, supporting and especially for protecting breastfeeding in the country...
- HIV-negative status is associated with very early onset of lactation among Ghanaian womenGloria E Otoo
Department of Nutritional Sciences at the University of Connecticut, CT, USA
J Hum Lact 26:107-17. 2010..93; P = .009), vaginal delivery (odds ratio = 2.55; P = .035), and having a male child (odds ratio = 1.86; P = .032). The findings indicate an association between maternal HIV status and very early onset of lactation...