Affiliation: Yale University
- Brown T, Nicolson N, Korah R, Carling T. BCL9 Upregulation in Adrenocortical Carcinoma: A Novel Wnt/?-Catenin Activating Event Driving Adrenocortical Malignancy. J Am Coll Surg. 2018;226:988-995 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that BCL9 overexpression may serve as an alternative driver of constitutive Wnt/?-Catenin activation in ACC and could represent a potential molecular and diagnostic marker of tumor malignancy. ..
- Brown T, Juhlin C, Healy J, Stenman A, Rubinstein J, Korah R, et al. DNA copy amplification and overexpression of SLC12A7 in adrenocortical carcinoma. Surgery. 2016;159:250-7 pubmed publisher..05). SLC12A7 gene amplification and overexpression occurs frequently in ACCs and may represent a novel molecular event associated with ACC. ..
- Murtha T, Korah R, Carling T. Suppression of cytochrome P450 4B1: An early event in adrenocortical tumorigenesis. Surgery. 2017;161:257-263 pubmed publisher..Sensitization of adrenocortical carcinoma cells engineered to overexpress CYP4B1 further supports this notion. ..
- Murtha T, Brown T, Rubinstein J, Haglund F, Juhlin C, Larsson C, et al. Overexpression of cytochrome P450 2A6 in adrenocortical carcinoma. Surgery. 2017;161:1667-1674 pubmed publisher..05). Frequent upregulation in adrenocortical carcinomas and the reversal of chemoresistance in adrenocortical carcinoma cells via enforced silencing suggest a role for CYP2A6 in adrenocortical malignancy. ..
- Javid M, Sasanakietkul T, Nicolson N, Gibson C, Callender G, Korah R, et al. DNA Mismatch Repair Deficiency Promotes Genomic Instability in a Subset of Papillary Thyroid Cancers. World J Surg. 2018;42:358-366 pubmed publisher..MMR deficiency, potentially promoted by FOXO1 suppression, may explain the etiology for PTC development in some patients. FTC and FTA retain MMR activity and are likely caused by a different tumorigenic pathway. ..