Anne C Black
Affiliation: Yale University
- Development of the Clinician Assessment of Financial Incapability (CAFI)Anne C Black
Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, New Haven, CT, USA VA Connecticut Healthcare System, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516, USA Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 215:784-9. 2014..The implications of classification error are considered, and advantages of CAFI over the SSA method are enumerated. Plans for future instrument revision are briefly described. ..
- Build a better mouse: directly-observed issues in computer use for adults with SMIAnne C Black
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Psychiatr Q 84:81-92. 2013..However, some participants spontaneously expressed more positive attitudes and greater computer self-efficacy after navigating the website. Implications for increasing access to computer-based health information are discussed...
- Timeline historical review of income and financial transactions: a reliable assessment of personal financesAnne C Black
Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 201:56-9. 2013..The instrument also may be useful with other low-income groups...
- A money management-based substance use treatment increases valuation of future rewardsAnne C Black
Yale University, School of Medicine, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516, United States
Addict Behav 36:125-8. 2011..This study assesses the effectiveness of a money management intervention, Advisor-Teller Money Manager (ATM), in reducing delay discounting over time and the relationship of these effects to changes in cocaine use...
- Pathways to assignment of payeesMarc I Rosen
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Community Ment Health J 50:270-4. 2014..Assignment of payees appears to be influenced by whether third parties critically attend to how clients' manage funds and by clients' receptiveness to having a payee. ..
- Advisor-Teller Money Manager (ATM) therapy for substance use disordersMarc I Rosen
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06516, USA
Psychiatr Serv 61:707-13. 2010..This randomized clinical trial was conducted to determine the effect of a money management-based therapy, advisor-teller money manager (ATM), on substance abuse or dependence...
- Veterans' attitudes toward work and disability compensation: associations with substance abuseSarah Meshberg-Cohen
VA Connecticut Healthcare System, 950 Campbell Avenue, Psychiatry Department, 116A, West Haven, CT 06516, United States Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, United States Electronic address
Addict Behav 39:445-8. 2014..Little is known about the attitudes of substance using Veterans, for whom work is a particularly important part of recovery, toward work and disability compensation...