Katie Brooks Biello
Affiliation: Yale University
- Economic dependence and unprotected sex: the role of sexual assertiveness among young urban mothersKatie Brooks Biello
Yale School of Public Health and Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
J Urban Health 87:416-25. 2010..Addressing gender inequalities in contextual factors may promote healthier decisions within sexual relationships...
- Effect of teenage parenthood on mental health trajectories: does sex matter?Katie Brooks Biello
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Am J Epidemiol 172:279-87. 2010..Future studies should aim to better understand the mechanisms through which teenage parenthood impacts mental health among both males and females, and interventions should be developed to ensure mental health among young parents...
- Multiple chlamydia infection among young women: comparing the role of individual- and neighbourhood-level measures of socioeconomic statusKatie Brooks Biello
Yale School of Public Health, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Sex Transm Infect 87:560-2. 2011..The authors examined whether neighbourhood SES provides a useful measure in comparison with individual-level SES with respect to the burden of multiple chlamydia diagnoses...
- Racial disparities in age at preventable hospitalization among U.S. AdultsKatie Brooks Biello
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8034, USA
Am J Prev Med 38:54-60. 2010....
- Like father, like son: the intergenerational cycle of adolescent fatherhoodHeather Sipsma
Yale School of Public Health, New Haven, CT 06520 8034, USA
Am J Public Health 100:517-24. 2010..e., father of study participant was age 19 years or younger when his first child was born) and other factors derived from the ecological systems theory predicted participant adolescent fatherhood...