Seth R Axelrod
Affiliation: Yale University
- Symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder and borderline personality disorder in veterans of Operation Desert StormSeth R Axelrod
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, 425 George St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:270-5. 2005....
- Emotion regulation and substance use frequency in women with substance dependence and borderline personality disorder receiving dialectical behavior therapySeth R Axelrod
Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut 06511, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 37:37-42. 2011..However, improved emotion regulation with DBT and associations between such improvement and behavioral outcomes such as substance use has not been previously reported...
- Correlates of suicide risk in juvenile detainees and adolescent inpatientsCharles A Sanislow
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 42:234-40. 2003..To compare correlates of risk for suicidal behavior in juvenile detainees with those in another high-risk group, adolescent psychiatric inpatients...
- Do deficits in mindfulness underlie borderline personality features and core difficulties?Peggilee Wupperman
Yale University School of Medicine, USA
J Pers Disord 22:466-82. 2008..Thus, attention to mindfulness deficits may enhance clinical formulation of BPD symptomatology, as well as provide a vital component of effective BPD treatment...
- Twenty-four-hour urine cortisol in combat veterans with PTSD and comorbid borderline personality disorderSteven M Southwick
Clinical Neurosciences Division, National Center for PTSD 116 A, VA Connecticut Healthcare System, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, Connecticut 06516, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 191:261-2. 2003