Valsamo K Anagnostou
Affiliation: Yale University
- High expression of BCL-2 predicts favorable outcome in non-small cell lung cancer patients with non squamous histologyValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
BMC Cancer 10:186. 2010..Bcl-2 has been investigated as a prognostic factor in non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients with conflicting results...
- Molecular classification of nonsmall cell lung cancer using a 4-protein quantitative assayValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
Cancer 118:1607-18. 2012..Here we describe the development and validation of a 4-protein classifier that differentiates primary lung adenocarcinomas (AC) from squamous cell carcinomas (SCC)...
- Analytic variability in immunohistochemistry biomarker studiesValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Yale Cancer Center, New Haven, CT, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19:982-91. 2010..Here we describe the effect of variable antibody reagents in the assessment of cancer-related biomarkers by IHC...
- Multiplexed analysis of angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis factors predicts outcome for non-small cell lung cancer patientsValsamo K Anagnostou
Third Department of Medicine, Sotiria General Hospital, Athens, Greece
Virchows Arch 458:331-40. 2011..Angiogenic and lymphangiogenic biomarkers studied define subgroups of patients at high risk and may be useful for prognostic stratification of NSCLC patients especially those with early stage disease...
- High expression of mammalian target of rapamycin is associated with better outcome for patients with early stage lung adenocarcinomaValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Section of Medical Oncology, Yale Cancer Center, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8023, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:4157-64. 2009..Here, we quantitatively assessed mTOR protein expression in two large data sets to investigate the impact of mTOR expression on patient survival...
- Thyroid transcription factor 1 is an independent prognostic factor for patients with stage I lung adenocarcinomaValsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8023, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:271-8. 2009..We quantitatively assessed TTF1 protein expression in two large and independent data sets to investigate the impact of TTF1 nuclear expression on patient survival...
- Quantitative evaluation of protein expression as a function of tissue microarray core diameter: is a large (1.5 mm) core better than a small (0.6 mm) core?Valsamo K Anagnostou
Department of Pathology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06520 8023, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 134:613-9. 2010..6-mm to 1.5-mm core "biopsies" of standard formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue blocks and by the processing of hundreds of cases arrayed on a single recipient block in an identical manner...
- Differential sensitivity to platinum-based chemotherapy in primary uterine serous papillary carcinoma cell lines with high vs low HER-2/neu expression in vitroSarah N Cross
Department of Obstetrics, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06520 8063, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 203:162.e1-8. 2010..We sought to identify effective chemotherapy regimens against uterine serous papillary adenocarcinoma (USPC)...