- DSM-IV diagnosed posttraumatic stress disorder in women veterans with and without military sexual traumaDeborah Yaeger
Women s Comprehensive Healthcare Center, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:S65-9. 2006..This study compares rates of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in female veterans who had military sexual trauma (MST) with rates of PTSD in women veterans with all other types of trauma...
- Atypical antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophrenia during pregnancy and the postpartumDeborah Yaeger
Department of Psychiatry, VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System, West Los Angeles Healthcare Center, CA 90073, USA
Am J Psychiatry 163:2064-70. 2006
- Posttraumatic stress disorder in female veterans with military and civilian sexual traumaNaomi Himmelfarb
VA West Los Angeles Healthcare Center, Women s Comprehensive Healthcare Center, and the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Science, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90073, USA
J Trauma Stress 19:837-46. 2006..Women with MST had the greatest increased odds of developing PTSD. Understanding risk factors for and taking steps to prevent MST may reduce cases of PTSD in female veterans...
- Hyponatremia associated with bupropion, a case verified by rechallengeSteven C Bagley
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:98-9. 2005
- Poor neonatal adaptation after in utero exposure to duloxetineRoy Eyal
Am J Psychiatry 165:651. 2008