A E Xu
- Interferon-γ induces senescence in normal human melanocytesSuiquan Wang
Department of Dermatology, Hangzhou Institute of Dermatology and Venereology, Third People s Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
PLoS ONE 9:e93232. 2014..However, the potential effects of IFN-γ on skin melanocytes and the subsequent contribution to the vitiligo pathogenesis are still unclear...
- Dermal mesenchymal stem cells (DMSCs) inhibit skin-homing CD8+ T cell activity, a determining factor of vitiligo patients' autologous melanocytes transplantation efficiencyMiao Ni Zhou
Department of Dermatology, the Third People s Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou, PR China
PLoS ONE 8:e60254. 2013....
- CD8+ T cells from vitiligo perilesional margins induce autologous melanocyte apoptosisJilong Wu
Department of Dermatology, the Third People s Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou 310009, PR China
Mol Med Rep 7:237-41. 2013..These data suggest that CD8+ T cells are likely to be involved in the pathogenesis of vitiligo. ..
- Niacin protects against UVB radiation-induced apoptosis in cultured human skin keratinocytesFuquan Lin
Department of Dermatology, Third People s Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou 310009, PR China
Int J Mol Med 29:593-600. 2012....
- Efficacy and safety of tarcrolimus cream 0.1% in the treatment of vitiligoAi E Xu
Department of Dermatology, The Third Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou, China
Int J Dermatol 48:86-90. 2009..However, these therapies are often not effective and use of corticosteroids on the face may lead to cutaneous atrophy, telangiectasia, and ocular complications...
- Clinical, histopathological and ultrastructural characteristics of naevus depigmentosusA E Xu
Department of Dermatology, Third Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou, China
Clin Exp Dermatol 33:400-5. 2008..The aetiopathogenesis of ND is not yet fully understood, and reports about the clinical and histopathological characteristics of ND are few...
- A rare case of large, unusual, and mutilating verruca vulgaris with cutaneous horns treated with plastic surgeryAie Xu
Department of Dermatology, The Third Hospital of Hangzhou, China
Cutis 80:145-8. 2007..The patient was successfully treated with plastic surgery. Of note in this case is the bone absorption of the terminal phalanges and loss of hand function...
- Ratio of size of recipient and donor areas in treatment of vitiligo by autologous cultured melanocyte transplantationW S Hong
Department of Dermatology, Third People s Hospital of Hangzhou, Hangzhou Institute of Dermatology and Venereology, Hangzhou 310009, China
Br J Dermatol 165:520-5. 2011..However, the exact DR ratio obtained from this procedure has not been reported...
- Mobile connected dermatoscope and confocal laser scanning microscope: a useful combination applied in facial simple sensitive skinW F Zha
Department of Dermatology, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Int J Cosmet Sci 34:318-21. 2012..The difference between the two groups reached 6.77 μm. There was a statistical significance (P = 0.001). Mobile connected dermatoscope and confocal laser scanning microscope might be the choice for simple sensitive skin investigation...
- Treatment of vitiligo in children and adolescents by autologous cultured pure melanocytes transplantation with comparison of efficacy to results in adultsW S Hong
Department of Dermatology, Hangzhou Institute of Dermatology and Venereology, Hangzhou, China
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 25:538-43. 2011..However, there was no report specifically comparing the efficacy with the regard to defined age groups (children-adolescence-adult)...