George R Siber
Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Estimating the protective concentration of anti-pneumococcal capsular polysaccharide antibodiesGeorge R Siber
Wyeth Vaccines Research, Pearl River, New York, USA
Vaccine 25:3816-26. 2007..35 microg/ml to 0.32 microg/ml. These data support retaining the 0.35 microg/ml minimum protective concentration recommended by WHO for assessing the efficacy of pneumococcal conjugate vaccines in infants...
- Phase 1 trial of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in healthy adultsDaniel A Scott
Wyeth Vaccines Research, 401 N Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Vaccine 25:6164-6. 2007..PCV13 was as immunogenic or more immunogenic than 23vPS and was well tolerated...
- Serum serotype-specific pneumococcal anticapsular immunoglobulin g concentrations after immunization with a 9-valent conjugate pneumococcal vaccine correlate with nasopharyngeal acquisition of pneumococcusRon Dagan
Pediatric Infectious Disease Unit, Soroka University Medical Center and the Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel
J Infect Dis 192:367-76. 2005..We attempted to correlate postvaccination serum serotype-specific pneumococcal anticapsular immunoglobulin (Ig) G concentrations with new acquisitions of vaccine-type (VT) serotypes and the VT-related serotype 6A...
- Placental and breast transfer of antibodies after maternal immunization with polysaccharide meningococcal vaccine: a randomized, controlled evaluationNigar S Shahid
Child Health Programme, Public Health Sciences Division, ICDDR, B Centre for Health and Population Research, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Vaccine 20:2404-9. 2002..Immunization during pregnancy is safe for both mothers and infants, and provides infants with significantly increased levels of specific IgG for 2-3 months and oral IgA for 6 months...
- Contributions of Native Americans to the global control of infectious diseasesMathuram Santosham
Center for American Indian Health, Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins University, 621 N Washington Street, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
Vaccine 25:2366-74. 2007..The lessons learned from these studies and their resultant prevention or treatment interventions have been applied around the world, and have had a major impact in the reduction of global childhood morbidity and mortality...