Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Bone consolidation is enhanced by rhBMP-2 in a rabbit model of distraction osteogenesisGang Li
The Department of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Queen s University of Belfast, Musgrave Park Hospital, UK
J Orthop Res 20:779-88. 2002..In Summary, both injection of rhBMP-2/buffer and implantation of rhBMP-2/ACS enhanced the consolidation stage of distraction osteogenesis in this rabbit model...
- rhBMP-12 accelerates healing of rotator cuff repairs in a sheep modelHoward J Seeherman
Women s Health and Musculoskeletal Biology, Wyeth Discovery Research, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 90:2206-19. 2008..This study was performed to evaluate the ability of recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-12 (rhBMP-12), administered in several carriers, to accelerate healing in a sheep model of rotator cuff repair...
- rhBMP-2/calcium phosphate matrix accelerates osteotomy-site healing in a nonhuman primate model at multiple treatment times and concentrationsHoward Seeherman
Women s Health and Musculoskeletal Biology, Wyeth Discovery Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 88:144-60. 2006....
- A review of preclinical program development for evaluating injectable carriers for osteogenic factorsHoward Seeherman
Wyeth Research, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 85:96-108. 2003
- rhBMP-2 induces transient bone resorption followed by bone formation in a nonhuman primate core-defect modelHoward J Seeherman
Musculoskeletal Therapies, Wyeth Discovery Research, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 92:411-26. 2010..This study characterizes treatment with rhBMP-2/ACS in metaphyseal bone with use of a nonhuman primate core-defect model...
- Recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 delivered in an injectable calcium phosphate paste accelerates osteotomy-site healing in a nonhuman primate modelHoward J Seeherman
Women s Health and Bone, Wyeth Discovery Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 86:1961-72. 2004..In this study, we used a nonhuman primate fibular osteotomy model to evaluate injectable rhBMP-2/carrier formulations that can be administered in closed fractures...
- Delivery of bone morphogenetic proteins for orthopedic tissue regenerationHoward Seeherman
Women s Health and Bone, Wyeth Discovery Research, 200 CambridgePark Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 16:329-45. 2005..Alternative BMP delivery systems include viral vectors, genetically altered cells, conjugated factors and small molecules...
- rhBMP-2 delivered in a calcium phosphate cement accelerates bridging of critical-sized defects in rabbit radiiHoward J Seeherman
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 88:1553-65. 2006....
- Retention of 125I-labeled recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 by biphasic calcium phosphate or a composite sponge in a rabbit posterolateral spine arthrodesis modelJohn Louis-Ugbo
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, School of Medicine, Emory University, Altanta, GA 30322, USA
J Orthop Res 20:1050-9. 2002..Systemic catabolism and elimination of the rhBMP-2 was extensive and systemic presence of the protein was negligible...
- Treatment with rhBMP12 or rhBMP13 increase the rate and the quality of rat Achilles tendon repairScott A Jelinsky
Tissue Repair, Pfizer Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
J Orthop Res 29:1604-12. 2011....
- Distinct protein degradation profiles are induced by different disuse models of skeletal muscle atrophyPeter Bialek
Tissue Repair, Pfizer Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
Physiol Genomics 43:1075-86. 2011..These data suggest that there are multiple mechanisms leading to muscle atrophy and that specific therapeutic agents may be necessary to combat atrophy resulting from different conditions...
- Bone morphogenetic protein delivery systemsHoward Seeherman
Wyeth Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 27:S16-23. 2002..A review was conducted...
- Tendon-selective genes identified from rat and human musculoskeletal tissuesScott A Jelinsky
Tissue Repair, Wyeth Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
J Orthop Res 28:289-97. 2010..Identification of tendon-selective genes provides potential molecular tools to facilitate a better understanding of tendon development and tendon repair...
- Clinical application of recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 in 4 dogsMilan Milovancev
Department of Surgical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706 1102, USA
Vet Surg 36:132-40. 2007..To describe outcome in dogs with insufficient bone healing treated with recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 (rhBMP-2)...
- Protein-based tissue engineering in bone and cartilage repairJohn M Wozney
Wyeth Research, 87 CambridgePark Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 15:392-8. 2004..Although a similar rationale exists for the regeneration of articular cartilage with bioactive factors, advancement in this area has not been as substantial...
- Percutaneous injection of recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein-2 in a calcium phosphate paste accelerates healing of a canine tibial osteotomyRyland B Edwards
Comparative Orthopaedic Research Laboratory, Departments of Surgical Sciences and Medical Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin Madison, 2015 Linden Drive, Madison, WI 53706 1102, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 86:1425-38. 2004..We hypothesized that the osteotomy sites would heal faster after percutaneous delivery of rhBMP-2/alpha-BSM than they would after injection of alpha-BSM alone or after no treatment...