Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Infant formulas with increased concentrations of alpha-lactalbuminEric L Lien
Wyeth Nutrition Research and Development, Philadelphia, PA 19101, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 77:1555S-1558S. 2003....
- Detection of a single nucleotide polymorphism in the human alpha-lactalbumin gene: implications for human milk proteinsWinyoo Chowanadisai
Department of Nutrition, University of California, 1 Shields Ave, Davis, CA 95616, USA
J Nutr Biochem 16:272-8. 2005..There are SNPs in the genome for human milk proteins and their implications for protein bioactivity and infant nutrition need to be considered...
- Human milk fatty acid composition from nine countries varies most in DHARebecca Yuhas
Department of Nutrition Research, Wyeth Nutrition, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
Lipids 41:851-8. 2006..The results of this study demonstrate that the proportion of saturated and monounsaturated FA are relatively constant across a large number of countries, whereas the level of some of the PUFA, especially DHA, are highly variable...
- Growth and safety in term infants fed reduced-protein formula with added bovine alpha-lactalbuminEric L Lien
Wyeth Nutrition, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 38:170-6. 2004....
- Variations in concentrations of lactoferrin in human milk: a nine country surveyE Lien
Department of Research and Development, Wyeth Nutrition, Philadelphia, PA 19426, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 554:423-6. 2004
- Safety evaluation of oligofructose: 13 week rat study and in vitro mutagenicityFrances G Boyle
Wyeth Nutrition, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Food Chem Toxicol 46:3132-9. 2008..OF did not induce a positive response in the Ames test or chromosomal aberration test with CHO cells. These results demonstrate no adverse effects of OF...
- A multinational study of alpha-lactalbumin concentrations in human milkJoan G Jackson
Wyeth, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
J Nutr Biochem 15:517-21. 2004..On average, alpha-lactalbumin contributed 16% of the total nitrogen content of human milk and consequently an important part of the amino acid content...
- Nutritional and physiologic significance of alpha-lactalbumin in infantsBo Lonnerdal
Department of Nutrition, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Nutr Rev 61:295-305. 2003....