M A Fletcher
Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Time to recommend pneumococcal vaccination for all children in Europe: experience in FranceMark A Fletcher
International Scientific Affairs, Wyeth Vaccines Research, Puteaux Paris La Défense, France
Eur J Pediatr 161:S132-4. 2002....
- Vaccine candidates in STDMark A Fletcher
Medical Affairs Department, Aventis Pasteur, 2, avenue Pont Pasteur, F 69367 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Int J STD AIDS 13:38-41. 2002....
- Vaccines administered simultaneously: directions for new combination vaccines based on an historical review of the literatureMark A Fletcher
Wyeth Vaccines Research, Coeur Défense Tour A, 110 esplanade du Général de Gaulle, 92931 Paris la Défense, Cedex, France
Int J Infect Dis 8:328-38. 2004..If contemporary research and development can realize vaccines that achieve the current standards for safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy, other specific vaccine associations may also merit reconsideration as combination vaccines...
- Brief review of the clinical effectiveness of PREVENAR against otitis mediaMark A Fletcher
International Scientific and Clinical Affairs, Wyeth Vaccines Research, Coeur Défense Tour A, 05TA077, La Défense 4, 110 esplanade du Général de Gaulle, 92931 Paris La Défense Cedex, France
Vaccine 25:2507-12. 2007..Community-wide vaccination with the heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate significantly alters the microbiology of acute otitis media. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2004;23(9):829-33 [see comment]]...
- Controlling invasive pneumococcal disease: is vaccination of at-risk groups sufficient?M A Fletcher
Wyeth Vaccines Research, Paris, France
Int J Clin Pract 60:450-6. 2006....
- Vaccine candidates in STDM A Fletcher
Medical Affairs Department, Aventis Pasteur, 2 avenue Pont Pasteur, F-69367 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Int J STD AIDS 12:419-22. 2001....
- Burden of paediatric invasive pneumococcal disease in Europe, 2005E D G McIntosh
Global Medical Affairs, Wyeth Europa, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead, Berks SL6 4UB, UK
Epidemiol Infect 135:644-56. 2007..Because of the excellent clinical efficacy of the PCV against IPD, national pneumococcal vaccination programmes in Europe have the potential to prevent much morbidity and mortality...
- Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine: reconstitution of lyophilised PRP-T vaccine with a pertussis-containing paediatric combination vaccine, or a change in the primary series immunisation schedule, may modify the serum anti-PRP antibody responsesE Vidor
Clinical Development Department, Aventis Pasteur, Lyon, France
Curr Med Res Opin 17:197-209. 2001....
- The efficacy of whole cell pertussis immunisation: collected data on a vaccine produced in FranceM A Fletcher
Medical Affairs, Aventis Pasteur SA, 2 avenue Pont Pasteur, F 69367 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Public Health 115:119-29. 2001....
- Evaluation of the safety and immunogenicity of pneumococcal seven-valent conjugate vaccine (Prevenar) administered in previously unvaccinated Spanish children aged 24 to 36 monthsJavier de Arístegui Fernández
Pediatric Department, Basurto Hospital, Bilbao, Spain
Vaccine 23:1917-22. 2005..50 microg/mL for all serotypes. CONCLUSIONS: Pneumococcal seven-valent conjugate vaccine (Prevenar) was safe, well tolerated and highly immunogenic when administered in previously unvaccinated children aged 14-36 months...
- Indirect effects associated with widespread vaccination of infants with heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV7; Prevnar)Daniel J Isaacman
Global Medical Affairs, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Vaccine 25:2420-7. 2007..Continued surveillance will be important, to follow future changes associated with non-vaccine type IPD, particularly among individuals with medical co-morbidities that may put them at higher risk of disease...