Nitin K Damle
Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Antibody-targeted chemotherapy with immunoconjugates of calicheamicinNitin K Damle
Oncology Discovery Research, Wyeth Research, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Curr Opin Pharmacol 3:386-90. 2003..Antibody-targeted chemotherapy with immunoconjugates of calicheamicin, exemplified by gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Mylotarg), is a clinically validated therapeutic strategy for the treatment of human cancer...
- Tumour-targeted chemotherapy with immunoconjugates of calicheamicinNitin K Damle
Oncology Discovery Research, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, 200 4604, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Expert Opin Biol Ther 4:1445-52. 2004..A number of tumour-targeted immunoconjugates of calicheamicin are being explored preclinically at present for their therapeutic applications...
- Antibody-targeted chemotherapy of B-cell lymphoma using calicheamicin conjugated to murine or humanized antibody against CD22John F DiJoseph
Oncology Discovery, Wyeth Research, 200/4604, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 54:11-24. 2005..Based on these results, a calicheamicin conjugate of g5/44, CMC-544, was selected for further development as a targeted chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of B-cell malignancies...
- Antitumor efficacy of a combination of CMC-544 (inotuzumab ozogamicin), a CD22-targeted cytotoxic immunoconjugate of calicheamicin, and rituximab against non-Hodgkin's B-cell lymphomaJohn F DiJoseph
Oncology Discovery Research, Wyeth Research, Pearl River, New York 10965, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:242-9. 2006..CONCLUSION: The demonstration of superior antitumor activity of a combination of CMC-544 and rituximab described here provides the preclinical basis for its clinical evaluation as a treatment option for B-NHL...
- CD20-specific antibody-targeted chemotherapy of non-Hodgkin's B-cell lymphoma using calicheamicin-conjugated rituximabJohn F DiJoseph
Oncology Discovery, Wyeth Research, 200 4604, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Cancer Immunol Immunother 56:1107-17. 2007....
- Potent and specific antitumor efficacy of CMC-544, a CD22-targeted immunoconjugate of calicheamicin, against systemically disseminated B-cell lymphomaJohn F DiJoseph
Oncology Discovery, Wyeth Research, Pearl River, New York 10965, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:8620-9. 2004..These results support clinical evaluation of CMC-544 in the treatment of CD22+ lymphoid malignancies...
- Determination of pharmacokinetic values of calicheamicin-antibody conjugates in mice by plasmon resonance analysis of small (5 microl) blood samplesErwin R Boghaert
Wyeth Discovery Research Oncology, 401 North Middletown Rd, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 61:1027-35. 2008..The method should discriminate between PK of the antibody moiety and PK of the conjugated calicheamicin (CM)...
- Tumoricidal effect of calicheamicin immuno-conjugates using a passive targeting strategyErwin R Boghaert
Wyeth Research, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Int J Oncol 28:675-84. 2006..The results showed that using 'non-specific' immunoglobulin for passive targeting of calicheamicin might be an effective mode of cancer therapy...
- Antibody-targeted chemotherapy with the calicheamicin conjugate hu3S193-N-acetyl gamma calicheamicin dimethyl hydrazide targets Lewisy and eliminates Lewisy-positive human carcinoma cells and xenograftsErwin R Boghaert
Wyeth Discovery Oncology and Wyeth Discovery Chemical and Screening Sciences, Pearl River, New York, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:4538-49. 2004..Because Le(y) is highly expressed on carcinomas of colon, breast, lung, ovary, and prostate, a CalichDMH conjugate targeting Le(y) could provide a treatment option for various cancers...
- Antibody-targeted chemotherapy with CMC-544: a CD22-targeted immunoconjugate of calicheamicin for the treatment of B-lymphoid malignanciesJohn F DiJoseph
Department of Oncology Discovery, Wyeth Research, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Blood 103:1807-14. 2004..Thus, CD22-targeted delivery of CalichDMH is a potent and effective preclinical therapeutic strategy for BCLs. The strong antitumor profile of CMC-544 supports its clinical evaluation as a treatment option for B-lymphoid malignancies...
- Preclinical anti-tumor activity of antibody-targeted chemotherapy with CMC-544 (inotuzumab ozogamicin), a CD22-specific immunoconjugate of calicheamicin, compared with non-targeted combination chemotherapy with CVP or CHOPJohn F DiJoseph
Oncology Discovery, Wyeth Research, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 67:741-9. 2011..Here, we describe anti-tumor efficacy of CMC-544, CHOP or CVP against human BCL xenografts...
- Biopharmaceutical drug discovery using novel protein scaffoldsDavinder S Gill
Wyeth Research, Biological Technologies 87 CambridgePark Drive, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 17:653-8. 2006..Further progress in the field will permit the commercially successful development of sophisticated protein therapeutics against complex disease targets...
- Reduced expression of EphrinA1 (EFNA1) inhibits three-dimensional growth of HT29 colon carcinoma cellsLyka Potla
Oncology/Immunology Division, Wyeth-Ayerst Research, 200/4604, 401 North Middletown Road, Pearl River, NY 10965-1299, USA
Cancer Lett 175:187-95. 2002..Because the function of E-cadherin is associated with contact inhibition of HT29 cells, phosphorylation of E-cadherin and beta-catenin by activation of EphA1 is one possible mechanism by which HT29 cells alleviate contact inhibition...
- B-cell depletion inhibits arthritis in a collagen-induced arthritis (CIA) model, but does not adversely affect humoral responses in a respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccination modelKyri Dunussi-Joannopoulos
Department of Inflammation, Wyeth Research, Cambridge, MA, USA
Blood 106:2235-43. 2005....
- Antibody-drug conjugates ace the tolerability testNitin K Damle
Nat Biotechnol 26:884-5. 2008