Wayne E Childers
Affiliation: Wyeth Research
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of benzodioxanylpiperazine derivatives as potent serotonin 5-HT(1A) antagonists: the discovery of LecozotanWayne E Childers
Chemical and Screening Sciences and Neuroscience, Wyeth Research, CN 8000, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 8000, USA
J Med Chem 48:3467-70. 2005..Compound 11c (Lecozotan) was selected for further development and is currently in clinical trials...
- N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonists and neuropathic pain: the search for reliefWayne E Childers
Department of Chemical and Screening Sciences, Wyeth Research, Inc, CN 8000, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 8000, USA
J Med Chem 50:2557-62. 2007
- The synthesis and biological evaluation of quinolyl-piperazinyl piperidines as potent serotonin 5-HT1A antagonistsWayne E Childers
Chemical Sciences, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Princeton, New Jersey 08543 8000, USA
J Med Chem 53:4066-84. 2010....
- Correlating efficacy in rodent cognition models with in vivo 5-hydroxytryptamine1a receptor occupancy by a novel antagonist, (R)-N-(2-methyl-(4-indolyl-1-piperazinyl)ethyl)-N-(2-pyridinyl)-cyclohexane carboxamide (WAY-101405)Warren D Hirst
Discovery Neuroscience, Wyeth Research, CN 8000, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 325:134-45. 2008..These results further support the rationale for use of this compound class in the treatment of cognitive dysfunction associated with psychiatric and neurological conditions...
- Prodrugs of perzinfotel with improved oral bioavailabilityReinhardt B Baudy
Chemical and Screening Sciences, Wyeth Research, CN 8000, Princeton, New Jersey 08543, USA
J Med Chem 52:771-8. 2009..Taken together, these results demonstrate that an oxymethylene-spaced prodrug approach increased the bioavailability of 1...
- 3,4-Dihydropyrimido(1,2-a)indol-10(2H)-ones as potent non-peptidic inhibitors of caspase-3Lisa M Havran
Chemical Sciences, Wyeth Research, CN 8000, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Bioorg Med Chem 17:7755-68. 2009..The synthesis, biological evaluation and structure-activity relationships of the pyrimidoindolones are described...
- Disinactivation of N-type inactivation of voltage-gated K channels by an erbstatin analogueZhi Hao Zhang
Department of Women s Health and Bone, Wyeth Research, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
J Biol Chem 279:29226-30. 2004....