Brenda J B Roman
Affiliation: Wright State University
- Medical student psychiatric educators' perceptions of supports, resources, and rewardsBrenda Roman
Wright State University, Dayton, OH, USA
Acad Psychiatry 38:316-9. 2014..The primary purpose of this study was to determine the adequacy of resources for medical student education in psychiatry in US medical schools...
- An approach to address grade inflation in a psychiatry clerkshipBrenda J B Roman
Department of Psychiatry, Wright State University, Dayton, OH 45401 0927, USA
Acad Psychiatry 30:110-5. 2006..A core group of department faculty was instructed in the use of materials and instruments designed to standardize the experiences and the student evaluations...
- Fostering curiosity: using the educator-learner relationship to promote a facilitative learning environmentBrenda Roman
Department of Psychiatry, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, USA
Psychiatry 70:205-8. 2007
- The Education Chief Resident in Medical Student Education: indicators of successBrenda Roman
Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio 45408, USA
Acad Psychiatry 34:253-7. 2010..The position of Education Chief Resident in Medical Student Education was developed to enhance the educational experience for the students, cultivate the academic skills of the education chief, and liaise between students and residents...
- Teaching motivational interviewing skills to third-year psychiatry clerkship studentsBrenda Roman
Department of Psychiatry, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio 45401 0927, USA
Acad Psychiatry 35:51-3. 2011..The purpose of this study was to teach students MI skills and assess their confidence and knowledge during the psychiatry clerkship using smoking cessation as the target behavior...
- Professionalism deficits among medical students: models of identification and interventionAurora J Bennett
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinatti College of Medicine, Ohio, USA
Acad Psychiatry 29:426-32. 2005..This study compares the instruments and interventions utilized to identify and remediate unprofessional behaviors in medical students across U.S. psychiatry clerkships...