DENNIS C MOORE
Affiliation: Wright State University
- Intention to quit tobacco use among clients in substance use disorder treatment settingsDennis Moore
Department of Community Health, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, OH 45401, USA
Subst Use Misuse 42:871-9. 2007....
- An ecological approach to addressing HIV/AIDS in the African American communityDennis Moore
Substance Abuse Resources and Disability Issues Program, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, USA
J Evid Based Soc Work 7:144-61. 2010..This article describes the formation of a community-based coalition and highlights three initiatives it has undertaken in the areas of mobile HIV testing, HIV education, and faith-based work to improve HIV services for African Americans...
- Symptom prevalence of ADHD in a community residential substance abuse treatment programMary McAweeney
Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Kettering, OH 45420, USA
J Atten Disord 13:601-8. 2010..It is hypothesized that clients with ADHD would have earlier unsuccessful terminations from treatment than non-ADHD clients and that the ADHD Self-Report Scale (ASRS Version 1.1) would be a reliable predictor...
- Evaluating the prevention through alternative learning styles programMary J Huber
Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Kettering, Ohio 45420, USA
J Drug Educ 39:239-59. 2009..Students had an increase in their knowledge of ATOD topic areas and a decrease in their intentions to use ATOD...
- Demographic characteristics and rates of progress of deaf and hard of hearing persons receiving substance abuse treatmentDennis Moore
Department of Community Health, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH, USA
Am Ann Deaf 151:508-12. 2006..Implications of these findings are discussed...