Laura O Wray
- Implementation of primary care-mental health integration services in the Veterans Health Administration: program activity and associations with engagement in specialty mental health servicesLaura O Wray
Department of Veterans Affairs, Center for Integrated Healthcare, VAWNYHS 116 N, 3495 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 19:105-16. 2012..Implementation of VHA PC-MHI services is progressing with new technical assistance strategies being deployed...
- The association between mental health and cognitive screening scores in older veteransLaura O Wray
Center for Integrated Healthcare, Department of Veterans Affairs, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 20:215-27. 2012....
- The effect of telephone support groups on costs of care for veterans with dementiaLaura O Wray
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY 14215, USA
Gerontologist 50:623-31. 2010..This study evaluated the effects of a caregiver education and support group delivered via the telephone on care recipient health care utilization and cost...
- Longitudinal assessment of BMI in relation to ADT use among early stage prostate cancer survivorsGregory P Beehler
VISN 2 Center for Integrated Healthcare 116B, VA WNY Healthcare System, 3495 Bailey Ave, Buffalo, NY, 14215, USA
J Cancer Surviv 3:233-40. 2009..The use of androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) for prostate cancer is on the rise, but its adverse side effects may include increased fat mass and decreased lean muscle mass. The net effect of ADT on BMI is unknown...
- Behavioral health providers' perspectives of delivering behavioral health services in primary care: a qualitative analysisGregory P Beehler
VA Center for Integrated Healthcare, VA WNY Healthcare System, Buffalo, NY, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 12:337. 2012..Although CCC is a mandated model of care, the barriers and facilitators to implementing this approach as identified from the perspective of BHPs have not been previously identified...