Raymond L Page
Affiliation: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Induction of stem cell gene expression in adult human fibroblasts without transgenesRaymond L Page
CellThera, Inc, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Cloning Stem Cells 11:417-26. 2009..This would alleviate the need for forced expression by transgenesis, thus eliminating the risk of mutagenic effects due to genetic manipulation...
- Restoration of skeletal muscle defects with adult human cells delivered on fibrin microthreadsRaymond L Page
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, Massachusetts 01609, USA
Tissue Eng Part A 17:2629-40. 2011....
- Expression of NANOG and NANOGP8 in a variety of undifferentiated and differentiated human cellsSakthikumar Ambady
Department of Biology and Biotechnology, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, USA
Int J Dev Biol 54:1743-54. 2010..We conclude that eNANOG is not exclusively expressed in undifferentiated cells and that both eNANOG and NANOGP8 may function as transcription factors in a cell type-specific manner...
- Maintenance of multipotency in human dermal fibroblasts treated with Xenopus laevis egg extract requires exogenous fibroblast growth factor-2Denis Kole
1 Department of Biology and Biotechnology, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, 01609
Cell Reprogram 16:18-28. 2014..Identification of critical factors needed for reprogramming may allow for nonviral, chemically defined derivation of human-induced multipotent cells that can be maintained by exogenous FGF2...
- Crosslinking strategies facilitate tunable structural properties of fibrin microthreadsJonathan M Grasman
Biomedical Engineering Department, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA 01609, USA
Acta Biomater 8:4020-30. 2012..Ultimately, we anticipate that we can strategically exploit these properties to promote site-specific tissue regeneration...