Affiliation: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- A new method to improve in-bore middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats: demonstration with diffusion- and perfusion-weighted imagingF Li
Department of Neurology, University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care, Worcester 01605, USA
Stroke 29:1715-9; discussion 1719-20. 1998..We have developed a highly successful in-bore MCAO method. This study describes the methods and pertinent techniques...
- Neuroprotective effects of a novel broad-spectrum cation channel blocker, LOE 908 MS, on experimental focal ischemia: a multispectral studyF Li
Department of Neurology, UMass Memorial Health Care and University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts 01605, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 10:138-45. 1999..These results demonstrate that LOE 908 MS can reduce ischemic lesion size, which is probably attributable to inhibition of expansion of the ischemic core. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 1999;10:138-145...
- Spontaneous hyperthermia and its mechanism in the intraluminal suture middle cerebral artery occlusion model of ratsF Li
Department of Neurology, UMass Memorial Health Care, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Stroke 30:2464-70; discussion 2470-1. 1999....
- Temporal evolution of ischemic injury evaluated with diffusion-, perfusion-, and T2-weighted MRIF Li
Department of Neurology, UMass Memorial Health Care and University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester 01605, USA
Neurology 54:689-96. 2000..This study was designed to determine whether acute reversibility of DWI abnormalities is transient following brief temporary focal brain ischemia and to characterize the temporal evolution of in vivo ischemic lesions...
- Transient and permanent resolution of ischemic lesions on diffusion-weighted imaging after brief periods of focal ischemia in rats : correlation with histopathologyF Li
Departments of Neurology, UMass Memorial Health Care, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Stroke 31:946-54. 2000..The purposes of this study were to determine whether resolution of initial DWI lesions is transient or permanent after different brief periods of focal brain ischemia and to evaluate histological outcomes...