Affiliation: Wingate University
- 3-hydroxyl-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitor use in chronic liver disease: a therapeutic controversyMaria Tzefos
Wingate University School of Pharmacy, Wingate, NC 28174, USA
J Clin Lipidol 5:450-9. 2011..To review efficacy and safety data of 3-hydroxyl-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase inhibitors (also known as statins) in adult patients with chronic liver disease...
- Clinical efficacy and safety of once-weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 agonists in development for treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in adultsMaria Tzefos
Cabarrus Family Medicine, Harrisburg, NC, USA
Ann Pharmacother 46:68-78. 2012..To review pharmacologic, pharmacokinetic, efficacy, and safety data of once-weekly glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonists exenatide long-acting release (LAR), albiglutide, and taspoglutide in treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM)...
- Fesoterodine for the treatment of overactive bladderMaria Tzefos
School of Pharmacy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC 28174, USA
Ann Pharmacother 43:1992-2000. 2009..To review pharmacologic, pharmacokinetic, efficacy, and safety data for fesoterodine and determine its role in the treatment of overactive bladder...
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 analog and insulin combination therapy in the management of adults with type 2 diabetes mellitusMaria Tzefos
School of Pharmacy, Wingate University, NC 28174, USA
Ann Pharmacother 44:1294-300. 2010..To evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of combination glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) analogs and insulin in the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in adults...
- Evaluating second-line treatment options for type 2 diabetes: focus on secondary effects of GLP-1 agonists and DPP-4 inhibitorsCassie L Boland
School of Pharmacy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC, USA
Ann Pharmacother 47:490-505. 2013....