T J Wilt
- Saw palmetto extracts for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a systematic reviewT J Wilt
Department of Veterans Affairs Coordinating Center of the Cochrane Collaborative Review Group in Prostatic Diseases and Urologic Malignancies, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Minn 55417, USA
JAMA 280:1604-9. 1998....
- An evaluation of radical prostatectomy at Veterans Affairs Medical Centers: time trends and geographic variation in utilization and outcomesT J Wilt
Section of General Internal Medicine and Minneapolis VA VISN 13 Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, MN 55417, USA
Med Care 37:1046-56. 1999..To examine temporal trends and geographic variation in utilization of radical prostatectomy (RP) as well as 30-day mortality and complication rates...
- Phytotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasiaT J Wilt
Minneapolis VA Center for Chronic Diseases Outcomes Research, MN 55417, USA
Public Health Nutr 3:459-72. 2000..To systematically review the existing evidence regarding the efficacy and safety of phytotherapeutic compounds used to treat men with symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)...
- Terazosin for treating symptomatic benign prostatic obstruction: a systematic review of efficacy and adverse effectsT J Wilt
Minneapolis VA Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, the Cochrane Review Group in Prostate Diseases and Urologic Cancers, VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, USA
BJU Int 89:214-25. 2002..To systematically review and evaluate the effectiveness and adverse effects of the alpha-antagonist, terazosin, for treating urinary symptoms associated with benign prostatic obstruction (BPO)...
- Trazodone for erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysisH A Fink
Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, Section of General Internal Medicine, VA Medical Center, Minneapolis, USA
BJU Int 92:441-6. 2003..To determine the efficacy and safety of trazodone in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in a meta-analysis...
- Intravesical bacillus Calmette-Guérin is superior to mitomycin C in reducing tumour recurrence in high-risk superficial bladder cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized trialsM D Shelley
Cochrane Prostatic Diseases and Urologic Cancers Group, Velindre NHS Trust, Cardiff, UK
BJU Int 93:485-90. 2004....
- A meta-analysis of randomised trials suggests a survival benefit for combined radiotherapy and radical cystectomy compared with radical radiotherapy for invasive bladder cancer: are these data relevant to modern practice?M D Shelley
Cochrane Prostatic Diseases and Urological Cancers Group, Cochrane Unit, Velindre NHS Trust, Cardiff, UK
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 16:166-71. 2004..The objective of this review was to compare the overall survival after radical surgery (cystectomy) with radical radiotherapy in patients with muscle-invasive cancer...
- Botulinum toxin for treatment of urinary incontinence due to detrusor overactivity: a systematic review of effectiveness and adverse effectsR Macdonald
Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research and the Cochrane Review Group in Prostate Diseases and Urologic Cancers 111 0, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, 1 Veterans Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Spinal Cord 45:535-41. 2007..Systematic review...