Glenn F Wilson
- Performance enhancement in an uninhabited air vehicle task using psychophysiologically determined adaptive aidingGlenn F Wilson
Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA
Hum Factors 49:1005-18. 2007..A further goal was to assess the importance of individual operator capabilities when providing adaptive aiding...
- Real-time assessment of mental workload using psychophysiological measures and artificial neural networksGlenn F Wilson
US Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio 45433 7022, USA
Hum Factors 45:635-43. 2003..The relative contribution of each of the 43 psychophysiological features was also determined. Actual or potential applications of this research include test and evaluation and adaptive aiding implementation...
- The effects of day-to-day variability of physiological data on operator functional state classificationJames C Christensen
Applied Neuroscience Branch, 711th Human Performance Wing, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH 45433, USA
Neuroimage 59:57-63. 2012..The results demonstrate that with proper methods, pattern classification is stable enough across days and weeks to be a valid, useful approach...
- Operator functional state classification using multiple psychophysiological features in an air traffic control taskGlenn F Wilson
Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, 2255 H St, OH 45504 7022, USA
Hum Factors 45:381-9. 2003..These results suggest that psychophysiological data are capable of such discriminations with high levels of accuracy. Potential applications of this research include test and evaluation of new and modified systems and adaptive aiding...
- EEG correlates of G-induced loss of consciousnessGlenn F Wilson
Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright Patterson AFB, 2255 H Street, OH 45433 7022, USA
Aviat Space Environ Med 76:19-27. 2005..Electroencephalographic (EEG) correlates of Gz-induced loss of consciousness (G-LOC) were examined to better understand the mechanisms of G-LOC...