Affiliation: Western University of Health Sciences
- Urinary tract infections during pregnancyJennifer Le
College of Pharmacy, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA, USA
Ann Pharmacother 38:1692-701. 2004..To provide a comprehensive review of urinary tract infections (UTIs) during pregnancy. All aspects of UTIs, including epidemiology, pathogenesis, resistance, clinical features, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, were reviewed...
- Adverse drug reactions among children over a 10-year periodJennifer Le
Department of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy, Western University of Health Sciences, 309 E Second St, Pomona, California 91766 1854, USA
Pediatrics 118:555-62. 2006....
- Management of community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in childrenJennifer Le
Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, College of Pharmacy, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California 91766 1854, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:1758-70. 2006..aureus requires consideration of the possibility of methicillin resistance. The local prevalence and susceptibilities of CA-MRSA, severity of infection, and individual risk factors should be considered in selecting treatment...
- Impact of empiric antibiotic use on development of infections caused by extended-spectrum beta-lactamase bacteria in a neonatal intensive care unitJennifer Le
Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA 91766 1854, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 27:314-8. 2008..The objectives of this study were to evaluate the incidence and impact of this change on the development of ESBL infections...
- Nephrotoxicity associated with amphotericin B deoxycholate in neonatesJennifer Le
Division Pharmacy Practice and Administration, Western University of Health Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Pomona, CA 91766 1854, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 28:1061-3. 2009..The prevalence of nephrotoxicity in neonates receiving amphotericin B deoxycholate (amphoB) is not well-defined. While some studies report a lack of toxicity, others claim a frequency as high as 85%...